Monday 16 November 2015

Hoaxes for days...

Hello Warriors,

So, I was checking the emails you sent and multiple people asked "Hey Rita, why haven't you shared/what about the Erlenberg map changes?"

Well lads is just another hoax, I mean just look at it:

Much drought
Such Physics



Very Unreal Tournament 2004
So deep
Many wow

And yes! Not like I needed but is just a procedure, I've checked with my sources who immediately called it bullsh**. The map was modified just for a video.

Like I've said before, things are very slow these past couple days and some people, in particular one from the Russian side of the community have been getting a bit inventive but it wouldn't be as bad
if most of these hoaxes weren't created to distort and create hate towards WG.

This is just getting more ridiculous by the day...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment